The Intervolt DC-DC Charger is the ideal solution for charging and maintaining your Caravan or Trailer battery whilst in transit. The charger utilizes the vehicles battery as the main source of power and does not rely on the vehicle alternator for charging like other DC-DC or Dual Battery systems. This feature makes it the perfect solution for vehicles equipped with Smart Charging Alternators allowing for the charging of the auxiliary battery even when the smart alternator is in float.
The device is a standalone power conversion device that will manage a variety of battery types according to their specific charging needs. No modification to your vehicles wiring is required ensuring that your vehicle’s electrical system is not compromised.
• The best in-class performance for a charger of this size
• The DCC Pro is a true 25 Amp charger, that is, 25 Amps at 50°C all day, every day. In addition the DCC Pro will continue charging at reduced output right up to 85°C!
• Remote monitoring from the comfort of the driving seat
• The DCC Pro is kitted with a market first, in-cabin display for remote monitoring of the auxiliary charging status from both main and solar power charging sources.
• Solar ready – no need for a separate regulator or relay
• The DCC Pro is a complete MPPT solar charge controller capable of handling 250 Watts of power with up to 30% greater efficiency than a standard PWM regulator.
• Under bonnet charging device is dust and water proof
• The DCC Pro is sealed to IP67 standard and is designed to be mounted in the engine bay or on the chassis itself. The DCC Pro can handle temporary submersion!
• Capable of monitoring two chargers on a single display
• The DCC Pro Remote Display can accept and monitor two Individual Charging Devices at once! No need to purchase a second display when two auxiliary batteries are used.
Input Voltage –
• • Main: 9 – 17 VDC,
• • Solar Input: 27 VOC max. (open circuit – no load)
Solar Power – 250 Watts nominal (300 Watts peak)
Continuous Rating – 25 Amps @ 50°C
Current Draw –
• • Charging Device: Including LED indicator <10mA
• • Remote Display: With backlight off: 10mA max,
• • With backlight on: 30mA max
Boost Voltage –
• • Standard Lead Acid: 14.4 VDC Nominal
• • Absorbed Glass Mat: 14.6 VDC Nominal
• • Gelified Electrolyte: 14.2 VDC Nominal
• • Lead Calcium: 14.8 VDC Nominal
Float Voltage – 13.2 VDC Nominal
Electrical Protection –
• • Thermal overload shutdown – auto reset
• • Electrical overload shutdown – auto reset
• • Under voltage disconnect – auto re-connect
• • Over voltage disconnect – auto re-connect
• • Reverse polarity protection of main terminals
Environmental Protection –
• • Charging Device: IP67 (internal components only)
• • Remote Display: IP40 (not dust or water resistant)
Operating Temperature – -20°C to +85°C
Operating Humidity – Up to 98%
Charging Device Materials –
• • Heatsink: E-Coated ADC-3 die cast aluminium
• • Blue Plastics: Temperature resistant PC/ABS alloy
• • Black Plastics: 15% glass reinforced PBT
• • Transparent Plastics: Temperature resistant PMMA
Terminal Material – Tin plated brass
Terminal Fasteners – 304 stainless steel
Conformity – AS/NZS CISPR 11:2004 for EMC
• • Charging Device: 112 x 112 x 75mm (including terminal cover)
• • Remote Display: 60 x 36 x 59mm (including mounting bracket)